Hi Admin

tomwalkerhome

• 1 month later...
Hello, I am new to the forum and not very good at IT! I am also FRench! So many excuses in advance for so much problems about me (lol)! What has prompted me to sign up on this forum is comments from people who have built a rear extension kitchen. I own a 2-bedroom mid-terrace. This is a house buit in 1900 and the kitchen is an extension already probably dated 1960s with an additional utility room after the kitchen. I would like to make a L-shape rear kitchen as this side is facing North and never sees sun any time of the year and the wall at the kitchen/living room has severe dampness. I thought of doing the whole job in one go. I try to find on internet examples of such type of house having had such refurbishment but cannot find any. It seems no one does extension on small houses, which I understand, but yet I am trying to look for people who have envisaged such a project even if they did not do, just to get more ideas or alternatives and solutions they have gone for for their own small mid-terrace. Thanks for reading, Catherine

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...