Making a message

DulwichVillageLady

Absurd! I have only been the thread starter - yes thats the phrase isn't it? - for around 3 threads in that forum. It would seem that my commentry in regards to the strikes recently is prehaps what has caused this. As a member of this forum for over a year, this treatment is most unsatisfactory.

Is the East Dulwich board not the correct place for a post on Dulwich Village? In the year I've been a member of this forum I have seen amply threads about the surrounding neighborhoods of Dulwich. I didn't think the proximity would be an issue? Unless my mere speculation of Dulwich Villages superior affluence ruffled some feathers - surely not!

• 1 month later...

I recently used a contractor who had been recommended on this forum. I now want to write a review myself for this person. BUT . . . I have called up the east dulwich forum from the internet and I can't see how to log in (i do have a username and a password)and I can't see where or how to write a review. Please can you tell me how I should go about this? I don't know if the forum has any kind funding but it could really benefit from using a decent web site designer.

Thanks, Ray Covey.

it looks like you may have cracked the logging in thing, and the posting a post thing.

Exactly what is still baffling you about this process?

And no, no real funding apart from occassional generous donations from some of its users, and a few supportive advertisers bringing in literally dozens of pounds a year.