Forum Sponsors

Daisylets Residential Property Management

Marie Kalsi Interior Design

www.no-flies.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageMy local event posts get removed every single time - what's going on and why?
Posted by ClubLocal 23 September, 2016 09:13

Hi,
I organise 2 local events for families and adults in East Dulwich. I keep to the title and desription rules, yet they get removed every day.

I would like an explanation please as to why and who had the right to do this? There is nothing offensive, it is local and for families and adults.

My events are:
CLUB LOCAL &
LITTLE DISCO

I am getting pretty fed up to be honest. It is spiteful behaviour unless the admin tells me otherwise.

Please can you let me know what is going on? A courtesy phone call would be appreciated.

Thanks
Kate

messageRe: My local event posts get removed every single time - what's going on and why?
Posted by Carrie 23 September, 2016 17:03

I am nothing to do with Admin but if you are putting the heading in capitals (as in your post above CLUB LOCAL & LITTLE DISCO) then it will be deleted every time - those are the rules - set out clearly at the top of the What's on Section

messageRe: My local event posts get removed every single time - what's going on and why?
Posted by Administrator 25 September, 2016 17:39

[www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk]

--------------------
The Administrator

Posted by littlemissindulgence 26 September, 2016 13:52

Thanks!!

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed