Membership Cards

Huguenot

How would this work. Would there be a way of manually writing the name of the owner? (or by a suitable printer).

I have been thinking about something similar in a different context. I have thought of printing somthing out on a colour printer then laminating it. Easy on day one when you have a list of all members but more fiddly for one by one joiners.

Well, you wouldn't strictly speaking need to have a name on them - they're just a way of obtaining a discount. It's not an ID card. If they got handed over to people who don't use the forum, all well and good because it promotes the site to new users.

You'd still need to come on the site to see what special offers were available for users. If shopkeepers saw a lot of them it might prompt them to use the site themselves and maybe help support it financially?

• 4 months later...

Hi

you just register and that's it, read, post and enjoy. And yes, some people meet up every month and it's open to anyone and everyone, people just turn up, put faces to names, meet some other locals and have a few drinks. It's a surprisingly broad range of people who go to the drinks and I would suggest going to the next one and saying hello.