Most EDF posts

JamesG

Hello JamesG,

I have just looked you up (sorry - couldn't resist). You have been here since time immemorial and yet have only posted 168 times? How in the name of Admin. have you managed to remain so restrained over the years? Please - share your secret. I could learn from you.

ok then, the top 19 are:

Keef 12,445

SeanMacGabhann 11,966

Brendan 10,307

Jah Lush 9,670

mockney piers 9,363

HonaloochieB 8,411

???? 8,102

Peckhamgatecrasher 7,421

*Bob* 6,140

Sue 5,776

Mick Mac 5,546

SteveT 5,513

KalamityKel 5,190

Michael Palaeologus 4,946

Jeremy 4,567

Moos 4,560

Ladymuck 4,392

PeckhamRose 4,294

woofmarkthedog 4,240

I have posted more than anyone, but my posting rate will be a lot lower these days (fatherhood and different job). 2007/08 would have been my peak I think.

Mick Mack & Lady Muck are relative newcomers compared to the lkes of me, Sean, Brendan, Jah, Moos, *bob*, Mockney, and a little bit later, Quids. Their figures are impressive.

I think Quids pre-dates me. 'Sfunny, but we didn't get on at all when I first started posting. Love him now, though. But then again I can say what I like, can't I, as he famously never reads this section.

Tosser.

Anyway, I'm a bit horrified I make the top 20... better rein in a bit!

Keef Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Mick Mack & Lady Muck are relative newcomers

> compared to the lkes of me, Sean, Brendan, Jah,

> Moos, *bob*, Mockney, and a little bit later,

> Quids. Their figures are impressive.

To be honest, "Impressive" isn't quite the terminology I would have employed here. LOL! Am inclined to think that Moos' use of the adjective "horrified" is more fitting.

It's made me laugh, for sure, though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Malumbu, by that measure are police efforts to cut down on anti-social driving by issuing tickets and fines a token effort as well? Surely punitive measures for cyclists breaking the rules will encourage them not to break the rules again? A bit like when you got stopped and taken into the cab of an HGV. The police are currently using that tactic to show those who break the rules cycling that it might lead them to being hit by a lorry due to the driver's having limited vision - the cycling equivalent of a speed awareness course for drivers.    When they stopped you was it because you had broken a rule or was it just more of an education programme and they asked you to take a look and did it change your cycling behaviour in any way? As I said previously there are those who break the rules on cycling out of ignorance (and those out of arrogance) and I am sure they are using HGVs to educate those in the ignorance category and then hitting those in the arrogance category with the PCNs.    
    • Good that PETA is on it but can we add our voices to the fight against this horrible practice? I’m still shocked! A petition maybe? Happy to raise to the RSPCA but don’t want to duplicate efforts. I’ve signed campaigns from RSPCA before which sends it directly to your councillor
    • Yes, I'm aware of that. I believe the brood was five to begin with. However they are almost adult size now so not the prey of rats any longer. 
    • Happy to recommend Greg. Lovely guy and a really hard worker, high standard of work, clean and tidy too. Greg sorted out a tricky water tank problem in a tight space in a loft, staying late into the evening to get the correct parts and fix the problem. Thanks Greg!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In