Northcross road Market facebook

tigerpearl

Looks as if HAL has done it for you, but if in future, you want to link to another page...

1. Copy the http address from the address bar of the page you want to link to.

2. click on the little globe with a paper clip icon above the open text field on here

3. Paste the http address in to the little window that pops up, click OK

4. Type the title of the link, e.g. "Facebook Page" in to the pop up window, and click OK

Some code text will appear in the dialog box of your post. When you post the message, it will appear as a link.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I feel annoyed that councilors think by closing North Cross Road on a Saturday,would make the market stalls popular. To whom I may ask,most definetly those on high ernings.East Dulwich use to be an area substantially populated by poor and working class people Not the Yuppies that we have here.It is a time of recession for the poor,the elderly and the vulnerable suffering against cruel Austerity Cuts from this insideous coalition Government.These poor people are receiving the blunt of these cuts are not going to take it lightly watching those people living a high life whilst they are starving or loosing their roof over there heads.Talk about Inequality. Remember this is just an Island Not some vast continent.

I don't like the gentrification of East Dulwich.North Cross Road is too dear for the likes of me or the High Street.

In time of recession I do not see any attempt by the affluent newcomers of making any recessions to their lifestyles wine and dine all day whilst poor elderly people are starving or freezing to death at home or denied life saving treatments on the NHS or poorer students having to pay dearly for there education etc,etc,etc due to these Austerity Cuts. Poor people will revolt one day due to inequality created by Governments.Remember this is only an Island.