Adverts on the forum

Mark

Some of you may have realised that there are now a few banner ads in the classifieds sections of the forum (for sale, business, residential etc) promoting companies that sponsor the forum. I've always avoided banners on the forum, fearful that they'll maker the forum feel commercial, but I've realised that it's something I have to do to get something back and I'd also like to take the moderating team out for a decent drink sometime for all their work.

I purposely haven't put the ads in the discussion sections of the forum because the discussion should be the main focus and I don't want to detract from them. However I think that if people are looking for a service or to buy and sell then the small banners won't be too much of an intrusion. Hopefully it'll raise more money which will allow us to spend time on upgrading the software and improve the forum.

If you are interested in advertising please email [email protected] and someone will be in touch. If you have emailed already then please bear with us, we will be in touch shortly.