What happened to Polly D(orner)?

Muttley

A few 'famous' names from the forum have disappeared - people move on I guess. But if you search for Polly D (as an example) it tells you when she registered, but it doesn't say when she last visited. Does the system disable the 'last visit' information if somebody doesn't visit for X weeks?

Mark, I 'looked here' and saw this:

Email: Hidden (but registered users can send me a message)

Date Registered: 09/10/2006 11:44

There was no "Last activity" entry, unlike for you say where I found this:

Email: Hidden (but registered users can send me a message)

Date Registered: 22/07/2006 17:10

Last Activity: 26/11/2007 23:01

I think it's to do with the settings in My control panel:

Edit My Privacy Options

Allow other users to see when I am logged in

If it's unticked then you can't see when they were last active, I've unticked mine, can you now see when I was last active?

ps I have re-instated the View all posts by (user) link e.g. http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/profile.php?12,436

Mark Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I think it's to do with the settings in My control

> panel:

>

> Edit My Privacy Options

> Allow other users to see when I am logged in

>

> If it's unticked then you can't see when they were

> last active, I've unticked mine, can you now see

> when I was last active?

>

Yes, I think that's it - I can no longer see when you were last active. My box has always been unticked, so presumably people can't see when I was last active either. Thanks for clearing that one up!

I like the "View all posts by..." link, by the way, thanks for restoring it.