Forum Sponsors

www.lorenzophotography.co.uk
xxxx
Glazer Delmar

www.no-flies.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageWhat am I doing wrong
Posted by pinkladybird 13 February, 2012 13:27

Hi,

I put up a post yesterday but it was deleted. I read through the terms of use but couldn't work out what was wrong, so thought maybe it was an accident and I posted it again today and again it was deleted. I'm really happy to comply with the rules and don't want to do anything wrong - but I'm not really sure what it is that I am doing.

I did get a private message from someone saying 'This price is very slow its not is good for all cleaners.' I wonder if this person reported me. I am charging a low price because I am just starting out and need to build up references/experience - I wasn't aware of any rules against this.

Please can someone enlighten me.
My post is below:

Title - Cleaner available - 7.50 p/h
Hi, I'm available for cleaning work and odd jobs in the Dulwich area. I'm a mature student, conscientious with good attention to detail, and come with plenty of elbow grease!

In addition to cleaning I can carry out other tasks including:
Shopping
Cooking
Gardening - digging, weeding etc...
Typing and copy editing (50 wpm)

Please message me or give me a call if interested - Tammy xxxxxx xxxx

messageRe: What am I doing wrong
Posted by pinkladybird 13 February, 2012 18:45

I have reposted.

I am guessing that my posts were deleted because I didn't include a trade address. That is because I do not have a business - I'm just an individual and didn't want to put my personal address. This time I mentioned the rough area where I live - hopefully that is Ok.

Fingers crossed.

messageRe: What am I doing wrong
Posted by Administrator 15 February, 2012 13:39

Your street address is fine, thank you for putting that in.

--------------------
The Administrator

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed