Forum Sponsors

www.under-control.co.uk

www.no-flies.co.uk

http://www.ellyallen.com/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Magnolia. The Black Cherry or another?
messageForum suggestion: New section for Groups and societies
Posted by PSJ 16 March, 2012 10:35

One of the things I love about East Dulwich and the surrounding area is all the groups and societies that are going on. I think it makes the area so interesting and connected, more than just a place where people sleep and shop - it is a place where people actually live and enjoy life. (I say this as someone coming from somewhere where this was definitely not the case).

I know that currently these are covered by a mixture of "what's going on" and the general forum...

...but a section of the forum that has a topic for each of the groups that are currently active in our catchment area would be great. It would put in one simple place a view of all the groups so that anyone new to the area or looking for a group to join could easily find it. I imagine it would also encourage other people to start up groups for particular activities.

It would be distinct from events, which specify something happening on a particular day. And there would only be one topic allowed per group.

(sorry if this isn't the right place for it, or if it is a terrible idea!)

messageRe: Forum suggestion: New section for Groups and societies
Posted by indiepanda 17 March, 2012 17:52

Well, I like this idea so you've at least one person who doesn't think it's a terrible idea :-)

Posted by DJKillaQueen 11 April, 2012 14:22

I think it's a good idea too.

--------------------
Gooooaaaaalllllll!

Posted by lebara 12 April, 2012 18:05

I think its a good idea as well.

Posted by PeckhamRose 14 April, 2012 13:25

And can the cliques be included?Exclaimation

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed