Forum Sponsors

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk
xxxx
www.lorenzophotography.co.uk

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messagewhy can I no longer attach a link to a post since last maintenance? please advise!
Posted by hellosailor 16 July, 2012 13:37

How come I can't attach a link anymore, that button seems to have disappeared? thanks for help!

messageRe: why can I no longer attach a link to a post since last maintenance? please advise!
Posted by Administrator 16 July, 2012 17:36

Hi

Yes, the server upgrade caused some issues however it means that the forum's up and running which is a bonus. If you type in a website address with the http:// bit then it will automatically be turned into a link, like this [www.bbc.co.uk]

--------------------
The Administrator

messageRe: why can I no longer attach a link to a post since last maintenance? please advise!
Posted by mobile hairdressing 16 July, 2012 19:44

Please could you tell me why my post keeps being deleted.I am sure i am following the rules and have no idea what im doing wrong.

Posted by hellosailor 16 July, 2012 20:55

thanks admin!

Posted by Moos 16 July, 2012 21:56

Mobile h, are you including an ED trading address?

Posted by mobile hairdressing 16 July, 2012 22:10

no.i dont have one as im mobile and go to peoples houses.

Posted by Administrator 16 July, 2012 22:19

Then you can't advertise I'm afraid, you have to be an East Dulwich company to take advantage of the forum and post once for free.

--------------------
The Administrator

Posted by mobile hairdressing 16 July, 2012 22:27

:-(

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed