Forum Sponsors

www.lorenzophotography.co.uk
xxxx
http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messagePeople selling nickable items a lot
Posted by Gidget 23 July, 2012 17:50

Aren't they supposed to be banned or deleted?

messageRe: People selling nickable items a lot
Posted by Moos 23 July, 2012 18:46

Yes. This is a reactively moderated forum so if you see something dodgy please report it and it will be removed.

The moderating team all have jobs and family responsibilities and do the moderating around those responsibilities. They don't work shifts, they moderate as and when they can. It is therefore incredibly helpful, not to say essential, that the EDF community acts to make the forum what they want it to be by reporting posts that break the rules.

Posted by Gidget 23 July, 2012 18:53

PM'd you.

Posted by Administrator 24 July, 2012 07:38

If you know they are stolen good then please report it to the police, they have more power than us to arrest people. Just because someone is selling 'nickable' goods does not mean that they are stolen goods but again if you have suspicions please report it to the police.

--------------------
The Administrator

Posted by Gidget 24 July, 2012 15:30

People continuously selling nickable electronic items ie phones, will be removed.

That is what the classifed rules section says. It doesn't say you have to know they are stolen.

Removed sounds like it means the poster will be removed. Can someone clarify.

Posted by DJKillaQueen 24 July, 2012 16:03

It's dangerous territory I think to start accusing anyone of selling stolen goods. I guess that's only something that can raise suspicion if someone is repeatedly selling similar items.....but then again, they may just be a second hand dealer, so perfectly legit.

--------------------
Gooooaaaaalllllll!

Posted by Administrator 24 July, 2012 16:09

The rule now says:
"- People continuously selling nickable electronic items i.e. phones may have their accounts suspended."

I hope that clarifies it.

--------------------
The Administrator

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed