Pillows

tfwsoll

I had a really comfortable memory foam pillow for ages until it died on me last year. The firm don't exist any more so I've been spending a small fortune trying to find a replacement. The net result has been restless nights, chronic neck pain and headaches. I know that pillows are a matter of personal taste but does anyone have any recommendations?

I want these pillows...... Slept on them in a hotel in Singapore last year and had the best nights sleep ever. Took me forever to track them down! Haven't got them yet, beware the shipping costs as much as the pillows....

Fastest DeliverySleep Better GuaranteeEasy ReturnsLow Price GuaranteeEmail Us1-800-720-6973M-F 10am-5pm ETHOMEMY ACCOUNTABOUT USCONTACT USCUSTOMER SERVICEVIEW CART

Shop By Manufacturer

Bedding Featured in Your Favorite Hotel

Specials

Staff Picks

What's New

Top Sellers

Pillows

Hotel Suite Packages

Decorative Pillows

Comforters

Bedding, Comforter and Duvet Sets

Sheets and Duvet Covers

Toppers and Featherbeds

Kids Bedding

Home Accessories

Accessories

Bath

Blankets and Throws

The site was easy to use. The merchandise was shipped quickly and arrived in great shape. I plan to use Pacific Pillows again.

- Cynthia; Orlando, FL

FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON ALL CONTINENTAL USA ORDERS OVER $50

Home? > ?Restful Nights ?/National Sleep Products ? Trillium ? Pillow ? As Featured in the Mirage ? Hotel? > ?Restful Nights ?/National Sleep Products ? Trillium ? Polyester Queen Pillow ? As Featured at the Mirage ? Hotel and Resort

Restful Nights ?/National Sleep Products ? Trillium ? Polyester Queen Pillow ? As Featured at the Mirage ? Hotel and Resort

????

Pin It

#NUETRILLIUM-Q-1

$49.99

Qty: Our Price:

$49.99

Availability: Usually ships the same business day

Item Description

The Restful Nights ?/National Sleep Products ? Trillium ? polyester pillow contains blown gel polyester fiber. Trillium ? pillows are an excellent alternative to soft down and feather pillows. These gel polyester fiber pillows are moldable and shape to the form that you want. At the same time this line of polyester pillows retain their support and shape. This versatility makes the Trillium ? polyester pillow a good choice for those looking for a soft, shapeable pillow. Moreover, this line of gel polyester fiber pillows have a 230 thread count fabric. This robust fabric ensures that any Trillium ? polyester gel fiber pillow is extremely durable and will have a long life.

Specifications:

Design - Soft support polyester synthetic pillow

Ideal for any sleep position

Fabric - 230 Thread Count 100% cotton

Fill - 100% blown gel polyester fiber

Fill Weight - 34 ounces

Construction - Single chamber design

Tick - 230 thread count, 100% cotton cover

Edge - Double needle corded edge

Care Instructions - Machine wash and dry

Price includes 1 Queen Pillow (20? x 30?)

This is the link

http://www.pacificpillows.com/naslprtrpoqu4.html#back

They don't retail in the UK, I called and asked them. You have to have a PayPal account they have said and you must select that method of payment for international delivery.

Good luck!