Kate Bush

steveo

Running up that bill.....

Still plenty of seats available on Eventim but you'll need to throw some serious time at it. Tickets will trickle back on and you'll need to be on the site at the right time, hitting your F5 button so that you can pick them up.

If you haven't already figured it out, hit the "Event" button on the left hand side so that it separates the VIP tickets from the ordinary tickets. Like this:

http://www.eventim.co.uk/kate-bush-tickets.html?affiliate=EUK&doc=erdetaila&fun=erdetail&action=tickets&erid=1168640&index_ytix=0&jumpIn=yTix&sort_by_ytix=event_name1&sort_direction_ytix=asc&scrollToAnchor=ticketTable

If you don't have any luck then I suggest you try again between midnight and 1am tonight.

She's not really for me but good luck to anyone who wants tickets. Persistence will pay off. I was lucky enough to see her perform live twice, both times with David Gilmour, and she was great.

yup I got them. I used Gigs and Tours website, had my hand hovering over the page, then realized I prob needed to 'refresh' it as it hadn't done anything, then I was in a queue but it refreshed itself. I already had the day selected and went for a middle priced seat as thought prob more of them, then hit the button. I think I even had a choice of which circle block but panicked and the seating plan was unintelligible to the naked eye. But phew. yes. I heard more tickets trickled through. People who were in despair still getting them later. Sorry probably far too much information but it was exciting and perilous at the time.

Kate Bush inspired me from a young age to just be who you are. WH was a truly majestic song at the time, and the odd music videos with bizarre hand gestures were just a great way of expressing the song and bringing it to life. So sad her later albums were not met with the same accolades as her first, still great to see her return.

Louisa.