In need of a jump (for the car) or jumper cables to borrow (Landells Rd)

misi

Hi. I am wondering if some kindly soul could possibly give my car a jump to get it started or, failing that, loan me jumper cables. I'm not sure why the battery would have died since one cannot accidentally leave the lights on (a newish Fiat 500). We're near junction of Landells Rd and Silvester Road. I'd be looking for help either tonight (Tues 22nd April) or, preferably, up until mid to late morning tomorrow (Wedn 23rd). I'll drive it to Turners on Barry Road in the morning for a battery charge or replacement I suppose. I've got ?15 to ?20 at home on me if that entices anyone? Or my eternal gratitude. Whichever takes your fancy. If you can help, send me a message and I'll send back my mobile number (or give me yours). Thanks for reading this! Michael

Hi. A big thank you to all those who volunteered to help jump start the car. One of you is coming by tomorrow morning (thanks in advance!). And thanks, PokerTime, for pointing out other things that could be wrong (alternator, drive belt, etc). If the jump start doesn't work, I'll have to have the car towed to the mechanics (fingers crossed this isn't needed).