defaced ukip poster

holloway

loving the defaced ukip poster on the corner of elsie road! noticed it yesterday, the perps must've needed a ladder to get so high with the paint. can't think why ukip would advertise in ED anyway.

am i right in thinking it's the second one defaced on the same board??

Shame about the paint on the pavement but it's for a good cause. I wanted to rip it down when I saw it. Paint and a Hitler tash is much more creative / thought provoking. Have you seen James O'Brien interview Farage on LBC? Worth checking out if you've got 20 minutes spare.

I can't stand Farage but he is legally standing for office in a public election. What these urchins did is criminal damage, it's illegal and they need to be locked up. It's very easy to make a public statement about UKIP: don't vote for them. Far more powerful a statement and, arguably, far longer lasting.

worldwiser Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I can't stand Farage but he is legally standing

> for office in a public election. What these

> urchins did is criminal damage, it's illegal and

> they need to be locked up. It's very easy to make

> a public statement about UKIP: don't vote for

> them. Far more powerful a statement and, arguably,

> far longer lasting.

Locked up for defacing a billboard poster? Eeeek.

Voters and non-voters have been defacing posters or images of politicians for millennia (and remember the brilliant artistic merit of the turf on Churchill's statue in Parliament Sq?).

I've no objection of them doing so in the name or art or democracy but Southwark, at some cost, will have to clean up the pavement.

I see the cultural marxists are out in force today, displaying their liberal views like peacocks. So ukip is a racist party? Well both Cameron and Millipeed are both zionists, you know that lovely group running an apartheid state in Israel.

http://www.jpost.com/International/Cameron-declares-himself-a-Zionist

http://www.timesofisrael.com/miliband-declares-himself-a-zionist-in-qa-with-uk-jews/

Me and millions more will send a message to the lib/lab/con cabal and we wont allow cultural marxists to stand in our way.

Whilst we're talking politics, our lovely Labour MP is also a supporter of rights for paedophiles. What do you libtards have to say about that?

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/danhodges/100261439/the-harriet-harman-paedophilia-scandal-is-a-disaster-of-labours-own-making/

In an interview on LBC with James O'Brien, Farage said that;-

'He had an issue with people speaking in foreign languages in London.'

'He had an issue with Romanians, especially if they moved in next door to him. Germans apparently are ok (his wife is German).'

'He quantified his issues with Romanians with traffickers and crime.'

Over that kind of idiotic tripe Sniffer, I'll take cultural marxists anyday.

holloway Wrote:

> loving the defaced ukip poster on the corner of

> elsie road! noticed it yesterday, the perps

> must've needed a ladder to get so high with the

> paint. can't think why ukip would advertise in ED

> anyway.

Sadly there are UKIP supporters everywhere, even ED no doubt.

rahrahrah Wrote:

> UKIP are fairly childish too.

No need to join them down there, if that is the case. It just makes you look childish and them look normal.