Has anyone ever used chemist direct?

KrackersMaracas

Bit of a random question - I paid to visit a private doctor today (my GP wouldn't see me for a week, which wasn't an option for me!), and was given a private prescription for 3 months worth of antibiotics to deal with an infection. I popped to boots at lunch, who didn't have that quantity in stock - but told me that it would cost about ?120 to fill. I was a bit shocked, and googled the product online. I found an online pharmacy (chemistdirect.co.uk) that stocked the product at a significantly lower price. The telegraph recently wrote an article on the company, and it seems to be legit- but searching online consumer reviews seem a little mixed.

I was wondering if anyone on here had any experiences (good or bad) that they could share?

Thank you!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/festival-of-business/10162889/Online-pharmacy-ChemistDirect-has-found-right-remedy.html

Hi, I used Chemist Direct several times for nicotine replacement products,nasal sprays, Nicorette gum etc.

Probably placed six or seven orders with them over a two year period. The service was good and I did not have any problems at all with them. Pleased to say now a NON smoker.