Message for Women in Leadership (Volunteers Needed)

Browncoffee

I am working with a senior leader in banking to create a programme that combines coaching, mentoring and networking for female leaders in middle & senior management positions from different organisations. We are currently interviewing women in leadership roles to help us gain insight into some of the joys and challenges that come with their roles.

The programme is being designed for leaders who are interested in gaining insight on their leadership and impact while expanding their network and supporting one another. Each cohort will be limited to 8 people in total, to ensure confidentiality and an optimum group size for learning.

To help us with the design and development, I am looking to interview women in leadership positions (30 minutes over the phone) and offer a complimentary 30-minute telephone/Skype coaching session as a 'thank you' for their time, if needed.

Please send me a PM if interested and pass on to your friends/acquaintances who might be interested.

Here's a blog I have written on Imposter Syndrome, one of the topics we will be reviewing as part of the programme: http://www.objcoaching.com/most-successful-leaders-are-frauds-true-or-false/

Thank you in advance for any support offered.

• 3 weeks later...