And this week's classic from the mail online

????

Lazy derivative shit- The Thomas the Imperialist tank engine meme has been about for 5 or 6 years now.

if them guardian editors paid for that sloppy crap, they should file a claim with paypal for good not recieved.

Ha Classic.

However considering it has 1700 comments and is being shared around social media sites - I think the Editors probably knew what they were doing. Do the Guardian even pay for Comment is Free submissions?

TTTE was never the same after Ringo bowed out - you lost the sex, drugs and rock n roll(ing stock) aspect. Michael Angelis brought a Bleak Bleasdaleian tone to the series but when he left it went down hill (gradient 1:3).

To be fair, the comments are quite funny (although they may be the work of Right wing trolls).

And as Strafer says this isn't the Guardian propa..the author(ess)- I presume that's sexist? - is apparently a lecturer in some media studies type degree in a 2nd rate ex-poly, which is encouraging..... that not that bright 19 year olds, getting into debt they'll never pay to be 'taught' by this academic excellence...

*gone to the dogs, etc*

???? Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Seabag Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Ha ha!

> >

> > Quids actually reads The Guardian

>

>

> I think Loz and I qualify as its most loyal