Research for cash

saraoscr

I have various groups coming up:

American (born or ex-pats) Mexican and British Mums for research on a range of products from seasoning/cooking to beauty care ?60-?100 paid

We are also looking for intelligent, imaginative,articulate boys who will be going into year 6 in September. Must own either 3DS,Wii,XBox or ps3 or 4. Small discussion group Aug 6th Central London ?25 for each child and ?25 for the Adult chaperone

Please PM me for more details and I will arrange to fill out a screener with you. Thanks! Sara

saraoscr Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> American (born or ex-pats) Mexican and British Mums for research on a range of products from

> seasoning/cooking

What because men/dads never do the cooking or the supermarket shopping? I do both in our household.

Care to post the names of these products so us guys can boycott them?

Haha Loz, that's not a reasonable conclusion!

Because someone wants to research a group doesn't mean they come into it with prejudice or preconception: quite the opposite.

They could be researching a product like a hot sauce that is already popular amongst men, but has comparatively less fans amongst women.

They could be researching things that have female health benefits.

You can't boycott a food manufacturer because they're doing research.

Even if that wasn't the case, manufacturers don't have a responsibility to change social morals: 70% of women in the UK claim a they do the majority of food shopping: http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/majority-of-british-women-are-still-responsible-for-cooking-and-food-shopping-research-finds-9605815.html

If you don't research your biggest market you'd be an idiot.

Huguenot Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> You can't boycott a food manufacturer because they're doing research.

Hugo! Welcome back!

I avoid 'Persil Color' because they can't spell. I avoid ASDA because their advertising only welcomes mums.

So yes, I could quite easily add this lot.