Under 30? You're screwed

????

The buy-to-let sector in London has definitely screwed youngsters that were born in the capital and of course the knock on effect is that those young people will move far away and not be able to support their elderly parents later on...creating a need for health care workers who need somewhere to live, schools for their kids etc, etc....nightmare

I saw another article recently about how all the character is being wiped out of London by the wealthy buying everything, and thought it was an odd place to find it. But there are lots of articles of that ilk in the paper (well on their website at least) now it seems.

Indeed, but the surprising thing is that in two articles I've read from the Telegraph recently, they seem to be suggesting that the tory answer is not the correct one. That just surprised me, having never really read the paper, but having heard it called Torygraph for yonks.

Jeremy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Surely both left and right have capacity for

> social concern, the main difference is about how

> they believe these problems should be addressed...

Shhhhh, the lefty's wont have it, it's just them that are the 'goodies'

The whole right/left thing is about as useful today as the term "middle class".

If the tories are a little bit right of center, then modern labour are centre. I'm not sure there are any real Left wing politicians.

And the "far right" nutters, I'm not sure that right/left has anything to do with them, they're just racist cunts.