Predictions for 2015

????

Tory/UKIP alliance in government

The new royal baby to emerge with red hair

London House prices down 10%

Andy Murray won't reach a grand slam final

Chelsea to fail in their bid for the quadruple but get the domestic treble

Sorry to see you go, quids

ED Picturehouse to open just in time for xmas 2015, amid small scale LWW protests

Lib-Lab coalition defeat Tory-UKIP coalition to take power with SNP vote (after guaranteeing another referendum on independence for 2016) and Salmond joins cabinet.

Major storms and floods destroy large swathes of home counties in March - diversion of funds from NHS/Welfare to rebuild infuriates the North.

Duke of Edinburgh proclaimed a saint by Vatican after going a year without insulting another culture.

Thames Tideway gets go-ahead - old sewers converted into affordable housing.

West Ham taken over by fan consortium who renege on Olympic Stadium deal and build new ground near WH station and ban the wearing of blue shorts with home kit.

EDF taken over by Clapham Forum in latest example of gentrification.

Fortnums opens a mini mart in place of Kebab and Wine.

Huguenot returns from Singapore and attempts to take over curry club from MP - showdown on Goose Green is Easter Fair highlight.

DF and Louisa elope to Dagenham.

EDF is renamed South-East London Forum when it's discovered the majority of members don't actually live there.

The Castle is turned into another retro-ironic bar with a stupid bloody name.

The carwash outside Dulwich Hamlets is replaced by a McDonalds drive-through.

The number of peak-time trains that run on time to or from London Bridge remains zero.

The Crown & Greyhound fails to reopen on time.

???? reveals he is and always has been a Guardian reading Marxist.

Otta has surprise number one hit record with a cover of Let It Go.

Dulwich Fox reveals how he turned down a knighthood in the Queen's Birthday Honours List.

Louisa spotted in Franco Manca.

Dulwich Hamlet win promotion.

Tottenham Hotspur beat Chelsea in a thrilling seven goal League Cup Final.

Parkdrive continues to huff and puff.

*Bob* has breast implants removed.

red devil Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Otta and Jeremy form a new band, The Clique, and go on to win The X Factor

If I ever go anywhere near that show, it will be with a bottle of cheap vodka in one hand, and a box of matches in the other.

Jeremy Wrote:

> red devil Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Otta and Jeremy form a new band, The Clique, and

> go on to win The X Factor

>

> If I ever go anywhere near that show, it will be

> with a bottle of cheap vodka in one hand, and a

> box of matches in the other.

How exciting - a new take on a fire breathing act.....

Waitrose will not open a store within the postcode.

*Bob* will finally out my s&m dungeon to the forum.

Peckham house price averages will overtake ED.

Alex Salmond joins cabinet and becomes Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport.

Louisa.

The Cherry Tree will become Wetherspoons

The Green Party will remove that idiot Cameron.

The Royals will give up shooting because the Greens won't let them do it anymore.

X Factor will last all year because too many people are getting withdrawal symptoms.

At least 6 EDF posters will re-invent themselves.

Silver Treasure will win the Arc @ 66/1 and I'll get knocked for having a bet on it.

Have you seen who Millwall may have in the next round Foxy?

They will definitely win the cup :)

Despite lots of talk about everyone turning tothe greens, when it comes down to it in May it will be all blue/red as usual, and blues will win based on the economy (not because they're particularly good on that front but because no one will want Ed Balls anywhere near it).

• 3 weeks later...

Not so sure Murray won't reach a Slam final. Looking good at the mo...

Jeremy Wrote:

> Tory/UKIP alliance in government

> The new royal baby to emerge with red hair

> London House prices down 10%

> Andy Murray won't reach a grand slam final

> Chelsea to fail in their bid for the quadruple but

> get the domestic treble

> Sorry to see you go, quids

> ED Picturehouse to open just in time for xmas

> 2015, amid small scale LWW protests