I'm sad.....

Salsaboy

...same old 'clique issue' in my book,although I no others don't accept it...If i aws RPC I'd be pissed off with a load of in-chat dissing about my posting style followed, with no sense of irony, by quips about other people not getting THEIR posts.....

I like RPC and her posting style please come back and ignore the holier than thou lot...

I noticed that but no posts. I've met her and she is lovely. It would be a shame if she went as I always look at the 'tiny things irrational rage' thread in anticipation of her latest entry.

Loz Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> That would, indeed, be a real shame. Though her

> profile says she was 'active' today.

???? Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> ...same old 'clique issue' in my book,although I

> no others don't accept it...If i aws RPC I'd be

> pissed off with a load of in-chat dissing about my

> posting style followed, with no sense of irony, by

> quips about other people not getting THEIR

> posts.....

>

> I like RPC and her posting style please come back

> and ignore the holier than thou lot...

I don't disagree that she has every right to be pissed off, and I very much regret mistakenly posting what was meant to be a PM. I won't however be a hypocrite and suddenly say it was all wrong. Different folks different strokes. Salsaboy looked forward to her irrational rage posts, I thought they were depressingly negative.

But I hope she hasn't gone, and hope she wouldn't go because of what a few people that she already thinks are a clique have said. I thought she was spunkier than that, and would actually be a bit disappointed if she didn't come out fighting.

I know nothing much about the person, and I have absolutely nothing against the person, I just find some of her posts needlessly abrupt / judgemental / rude. But I am more than happy to apologise if I have caused upset, and it wasn't intentional.

And in my defence, I would bet everything I own that I'm not the first to write a PM about someone on here.

But Quids, you calling other people holier than thou is a joke. I actually (can't believe I'm saying this) look up to you and respect a lot of your opinions, but your whole "I'm above all that" thing is really quite grating.

back on topic, person with flouncing form gets feathers ruffled by person with flouncing form. Flounces, eliciting knock on flounce.

Nothing to see here *crosses self and dons dog collar*

Though to be fair I'm doing my best to leave the EDF (i'm getting there), so don't worry RPC, if you read this, you can return safe in the knowledge that I'll be gone. My advice, get a thicker skin if you want to play here, especially if lots of your posts are going to be abrasive, judgemental and/or controversial.

I know, but I've just felt my connection drift away over the course of they year (just passed anniversary btw) and the EDF itself seems to be becoming a parody of itself. I feel I could ghost write most threads to be honest.

Overfamiliarity over the last 8 years perhaps, maybe it's just time to move one. I'm natural wasteage ;)