I can't think of anything to moan about

titch juicy

I've got a few things to moan about. The first being, following a mid morning stroll along the lane to Barclays I noted three cashpoints all out of use. This is frustrating, as these machines are rarely if ever in service when I need to use them. That's the first gripe, the second concerns charity shops. I've noticed that on LL a certain shops has bags of goodies collecting up outside most evenings and it's beginning to look unsightly. I appreciate these places are bastions for good causes, but it wouldn't hurt for people to leave the goods with the helpers inside during shop open hours rather than in bags outside for foxes and opportunistic people to ravage open and litter our pavements.

If I can think of anything else I'll get back to you.

Louisa.

With you 100% on this foxy. It most certaintly isn't irrational, it's opportunism in its most abhorrent form, stealing from a charity. I've confronted a few people but it's fairly rare I actually catch them. They must head out in the early hours to engage in this activity? The mess left behind would be enough to turn a visitor away from the area.

Louisa.

Louisa Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> stroll along the lane to Barclays I noted three cashpoints all out of use. This is frustrating, as these machines are

> rarely if ever in service when I need to use them.

Yes this. Some of them don't even tell you they're not working, just swallow your card make 'thinking' noises, and then spit your card out again with no cash.