Would you vote for my start up company You do Physio in Richard Branson's Pitch to Rich competition?

tinatalbot

Hi all fellow Dulwich Residents :)

I am writing to ask a tiny favour - hope you don't mind... would you (maybe your family, friends etc )consider voting for my company in Richard Branson's Pitch to Rich competition?

My start up company "You do Physio" vision is to enable anyone anywhere instant access to evidence based physiotherapy protocol for musculo-skeletal injuries thus empowering people to help themselves get better. I will do this via my You Do Physio Apps.

For example: You've just twisted your ankle. You?re in agony. What do you do? You download the ?You do physio? ? Ankle Sprain App and it tells you how to find out what exactly you've done, what you need to do about it, when you need to do and for how long. It will do so via text, pictures, videos and talking. You are in safe hands! You have your own physio with you at the click of a button.

I want everyone, everywhere to have access to physiotherapy.

Copy and paste this link to vote : http://www.virginmediabusiness.co.uk/pitch-to-rich/new-things/you-do-physio/

If you vote, look out for the verification email from virgin, as if you do not verity the vote does not count. Thank you x

If you know of anyone that you think would be kind enough to vote for You Do Physio, please feel free to forward this post to them. It would mean the world.

Best wishes for a wonderful day.

Kind regards

Tina Talbot