No Euro 2016 tickets - oh poo

malumbu

I had deja vu (London 2012 ticket application) - a nice round zero in my four applications. For matches with lower demand. I've used stronger words today.

Mates who applied for two matches had 0, 0, 1 and some lucky bustart 2 successes.

Haven't worked out the odds yet, but even 1 application out of 4 would have been OK

Have to break it to the boy. Any words of consolation?

• 1 month later...

Bit late to the party here but I actually managed to get four tickets for three separate fixtures, two group games and a quarter final match.

I only plan on going to the quarter finals at the moment so depending on how the groups are drawn in December I may have some tickets for sale for any of you guys that missed out, or anyone out of luck in the next ticketing phase.

I'll keep you updated on what matches I'm drawn later in the year.

• 6 months later...

I didn't get them in the second ballot either, and was already peed off by the geographical spread, the inclusion of so many teams, and some of the second round draws which pit 3rd against first in the group stages which will probably be pointless.

I'll stick with my memories of World Cups in Germany (Dortmund( and in Brazil (Manaus) and our much better value tickets to the ladies finals at Wimbledon.

I assume that you were successful as you went for the top price tickets

• 2 weeks later...