Jeremy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Is "Amish" different to "Asian" then? (or is it

> just a type of Asian, like "Arab"?) Are Amish

> people Muslim too?

>

> I should probably find out - wouldn't want to

> cause offence.

They sound similar, Jeremy, but actually Arab is a type of Persian (which is why Iraq and Iran sound so similar). HTH.

As shocking as it may be there has been more children killed by being thrown overboard near Greece, some children may have even been snatched by some of these very fit men just to give them provenance.

The women with children should be given assistance.

D.N.A could be used on suspect parents.Inevitably repatriation in theE.U. ,must be the only choice, people have waited for years to live in various countries.

It makes a mockery of it all.

Stupid E.u with their freedom of movement.Roll on freedom from it.

Tarot Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> As shocking as it may be there has been more children killed by being thrown overboard near

> Greece, some children may have even been snatched by some of these very fit men just to give them

> provenance.

Really? You care to quote a (reputable) news source for this? Or are you just making crap up?

.....Tell me what you think about me, I buy my own diamonds and I buy my own rings. Only ring your cell-y when I'm feelin lonely, when it's all over please get up and leave.

Am I the only person who thought this when they read the thread title?

Louisa.

Do you drive a car Tarot? I hope you know that you are *FAR* more likely to be injured or even die while being in a car than in a terrorist attack.

I suggest you start thinking positively - stop being a hater and try to be a bit more empathic. There are lost of people in the world right now who are running for their lives. There is no conspiracy. There are just many horrible horrible wars and conflicts going on right now in the world.