Having a 4th child

Bob Buzzard

???? Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> The daddy and the mummy like each other very much.

> The daddy and the mummy then cuddle and the daddy

> put his willy etc...you'll get along fine

Oooh, I didn't mean that... I meant practically how have people managed with cars, money, schools, tents etc?

Pickle Wrote:

> Your "wife" has been to GBK on a tinder date,

> apparently. Might be worth checking paternity of

> any future sprogs.

My wife is a vegetarian, apart from fish and occasional chicken, so I don't think she would go to GBK. Also I've only ever her seen use Facebook.

Tell the missus to get on Ashley Madison. Not only does that take out the grunt work (you're not getting any younger Bob), when the new arrival turns up, it will be a nice surprise. Kind of like a tombola. Or being Prince Charles.

As for the practicalities, buy a 7-seater for your nanny and put your feet up (would suggest importing an Escalade if possible).

Bob - take your current age, then add 9-10 months, then add another 18 years and that's the age at which you will be free. If that's too long, don't do it.

when my third child was potty trained I was over the moon and would not want to start all that again - much as we think he is growing up too soon there, at age 5 there are so many ways we are getting bits of freedom back - so it's a no from me.

If the prospect of a forth child is on the cards and you want to bypass the usual potty training, terrible twos and selling the convertible to get a baby seat in then follow Madonnas example and import one from another country, making sure they are the age that works best for you.

With the current crisis in Europe there are great options opening up for a new member of the family, I for one am looking at Www.adoptasyriangranny.com as I lost mine as a small puppy....

Great - thanks for the advice - I do ride a bike - a fixie as I'm a bit of an ED hipster. I'll be 64 by the time the proposed 4th child is 18, so maybe that is a bit too old? I have been looking at 6/7-seater cars - I'm currently considering a Citroen Berlingo Multispace with an optional family pack, which has a third rows of seats in the back. However I'm not sure about having to do all that baby to under 5 care again, especially as I stay at home now and my wife is at work. so I'd have to do it all.

uncleglen Wrote:

> 4 is fine...by the time you have the 4th, the

> eldest will be walking, 2 in a double buggy and

> the baby under your arm to get on and off the bus!

Ok, yes, I can envisage such a scenario, especially as my wife is out at work most of the day, when she is at work.

Jeremy Wrote:

> Yes quids, I think we all realise bb is a

> wind-up... it's hardly subtle...

I am no wind-up, I'm a bona fide resident of East Dulwich (unlike some who post on here) with genuine concerns and ideas - I do like the public discourse of the EDF, so I prefer to share my concerns and ideas here.

miga Wrote:

> I think that all depends on whether your wife

> works.

Yes, she works for one those foundations masquerading as a charity that big companies have to demonstrate their social concern values - still she earns 100k per year so I can't complain (and it means I can stay at home).