Hello!

Jeff_Winch

Hi all,

I've just moved to East Dulwich and been signposted to here, so thought I'd say hi quickly!

I know one other person which has already been living here and given some excellent tips on pubs, shops, places to visit ect(thanks James if you're reading this!), however in the 4 weeks we've been here we still don't actually know anyone unfortunately, and we'd love to make a new friends if possible and get involved in the community a bit :)

I live with 5 others in a mixed houseshare, we're all mid 20's and social plus up for meeting people of all ages.

If there are any socials coming up in the area please can someone point us in the right direction!

I've had a quick look around and seen there is a Dulwich Hamlet FC group which looks of interest, if anyone happens to have a minute and knows if any of the following have a club it would be much appreciated:

- A running club (I've been jogging around Dulwhich park the last few Sundays by myself, which has been ok but a group run could be more fun!)

- Yoga

- Kickboxing

- Table tennis

I'm happy to start any up if they don't exist and if theres enough interest.

Thanks in advance, and apologies if this is in the completly wrong section!

Jeff

Hi Jeff, welcome to ED!

Re Yoga, i'm a local teacher and have a Monday evening class at the Bussey Building (you may already know it). I teach Monday evening's 19:30 - 20:30 at Victor's Lab which is located in the building.

victorslab.co.uk

Drop me a message if you have any q's or fancy popping along.

Tori

• 3 months later...

Hello!

My bf and I want to start up a table tennis club if you're interested! The weather is getting warmer and we're desperate to get outside in the? almost sunshine! There are several table tennis tables at Dulwich Park - we work from home but perhaps when the clocks change, we could trundle down to dulwich park and play some doubles table tennis in evenings! I'm guessing as the weather gets better, more people at weekends will start to play TT!

All the best,

Zoe (and Leon)