Bank Holiday Weekend

georgia

I'm off to Manchester for a family wedding at which we are asked to tog up in tails, should be a very pleasant do and I'm looking forward to dancing to all the wedding classics, Chain Reaction - Diana Ross, Agadoo - by whoever...you get the picture!

We used to go to Devon every year for our summer holidays cos my nan lives down there in Bovey Tracey neat Dartmouth. Beautiful part of the world!

Should actually make the effort to get down and visit her, she is 90 this year!!!!! :-S

Keef - I have friends who live in Exeter and have been over to Bovey Tracey a few times and it is truly stunning. As is Dartmouth - a nice house overlooking the estuary would be just great - people complain about the house prices in ED...

I know what you mean!!! Also people complain about buildings popping up in any spare bit of land, but that happens there too!!! I was shocked last time I went down there with my dad (about4 or 5 years back), to find that the old park with the lake had been completely built over!!!

Still a lovely little village though.

Ahh memories of clambering up hay tor :))

Used to like Teignmouth too.

As for this weekend, I shall mostly be doing not a lot (tu)

no way! I live at number 11. I've got some post for you that the postman mid-delivered, have to admit I've had it a while so I hope it's not too important.

Anyway, I'm popping down to Bath this weekend for a day or two, anyone need a lift?

It would take a very clever burglar indeed to trace all of our addresses and find out who we really are from the scant information placed on the forum...

Anyhoo, my house is protected like something out of Mission Impossible!

Mark Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> no way! I live at number 11.

Ah, so you're the neighbour who is always looking longingly at Mockney's place then... ;-)