europa league final. where to watch it?

pato

Similar question with a twist - do you think any pubs or anywhere else would let in a 9 year old to watch it? Would be great if my son could have the same sort of experience that I had in 1984 but it's more difficult now it's not on BBC / ITV. Alternatively, is there any way of getting BT Sport on a one-off basis on Freeview?

don t know about watching the game on a one off basis but surely at the actress (of they show) is friendly enough for a kid in that age and atmosphere is good over there..

I watched a few premier league games and i see family and kids no prob at all

BT Sport have confirmed that they are going to be showing it free to air, so if you get the BT sport channel on your freeview, you will be able to watch it. Alternatively, I know the Duke of Sussex in Peckham will be showing it and they will allow kids in there.

Ladygooner Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Fifa are not happy with BT having the european

> games since viewings figures have dropped a lot.

> Must be why they are showing it for free tomorrow

From what I know the BT contract with UEFA included a proviso wherein they must show, free to air, one group game from each of the English teams and one game from the three knockout rounds. And the final. I watched several of these matches including the brilliant Barca - Atletico first leg quarter. The English games they showed were the more low key group games.

Otta Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> That's great (about them showing it free), will

> save me spending a load of cash I haven't got in

> the pub.

Upon reflection I've concluded that staying in will mean missing most of the first half whilst being expected to help with kids bedtime. So pub it is.