Firezza taking over cafe noodle site LL

Louisa

So it seems Firezza are coming to the lane. Another pizza venue. Just what we need. They've put in an application to take over the former Cafe Noodle site down near Franklins.

Oh and for those of you who hate me updating the forum on planning applications. Tough!

Louisa.

LM they have outlets all over London! Granted they aren't a major concern, but they're probably one of only a limited number of firms who can actually afford the rent these days. So we get yet another pizza place (which already delivers to the neighborhood), and still we don't have a Mexican restaurant in sight. I hate this food type with a passion.

http://planbuild.southwark.gov.uk/documents/?GetDocument=%7b%7b%7b!zDwPcDdtT%2b8Mpw7Ajmv2Aw%3d%3d!%7d%7d%7d

Louisa.

The staff in Caf? Noodle were lovely..

They told me back in 2015 they were going due to being priced out. Rent hike.. ??

Shame as the were an alternative to Mr. Liu.. both of which a couple of minutes walk to my gaff.

Caf? Noodle started closing at 10.30 so no good for late night post pub nosh..

DulwichFox

edcam Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> They're delivery only, aren't they? If so, then

> it isn't a "new venue/restaurant", surely?

"Change of use from restaurant use (Use Class A3) to a mixed (Use Class A3/A5) take away pizza unit" according to the planning application.

Louisa.

ed_pete Wrote:

> Shouldn't this be in the Main section ?

Loopy Lou is banned from the main section, so until she gets banned from this section for clogging it up, we've got to put up with her bollox...

Seabag Wrote:

> Carp prefer a bit of pizza on the hook RD

Don't worry, I've got a nice, big, juicy whopper in my bait box, that's just primed for Loopy to sink her dentures in to it.

Did you know that fishermen, often before putting a maggot on their hook, pop it into their mouth to warm it up, apparently this makes it wriggle more, and therefore more likely to attract a passing predator. I hear Mr Loopy has recently taken up fishing...