flamin mangal turkish restaurant peckham

flamin

hello people of Dulwich and surrounding areas some of you might be aware of our opening in rye lane, although we had a very quite and soft opening we are now well settled in and are about to do a re launch so get yourselves down here try us out and do let know how your experience is.

a little background on us: we are Peckham born and bread foodies who have Mediterranean taste buds, we have travelled to the four corners of turkey to try and bring authentic flavours back to London with a modern brush.

for a long time we was thinking Peckham needs to modernate and someone needs to bring a change but then the thought came across why not us let us be the beginning of the change so here we are, so do pop down we have a wide selection of dishes although Turkish is known for meaty feasts we have a broad range of vegetarian and vegan dishes too so whatever you fancy your covered. thanks for the read sorry if I bored you see you all soon. ps we don't sell alcohol so you can bring your own were happy to serve and that's without any corkage for now

Flamin Mangal is great. We've had a couple of Saturday night dinners there - brought our own booze from Asda (side note - why is there always such a rubbish selection of lager at Asda?). Stuffed ourselves stupid and still only cost about ?25 for the two of us. We are both Veggie and had loads to choose from even if it isn't the type of place that would usually spring to mind - what with the spinning kebab things in the window.

Dunno bob, but both my wife and I have had a long day, the kids are with grandparents, and we are in the mood to go out, and a flamin mangal sounds about right (esp as we are veggies and the OP pointed out their veggie/ vegan range). We will find them :)

Opposite the new John The Unicorn pub. Rye Lane, opposite Bournemouth Road. Enjoy BB with the other half. Rare chance to relax while the young uns reside with the Grandparents. Sounds almost unreal, you are very lucky. I would love to have such a support network close at hand. *sighs*