Runs around Dulwich

jacks09

I'm worse than a novice runner but am trying to get to low body aft levels for purely vain reasons.....

Anyone suggest any interesting routes in and around Dulwich...starting at Overhill?

Ran through Coxs walk and then along the Horniman last night.....

I enjoy heading towards Brockley/Nunhead on my runs, more so than towards Dulwich Park.

Go along Wood Vale, then along Brenchley Gardens. Once you're at the end of Brenchley there are lots of options, some short (cut back along towards Peckham Rye Park via Inverton/Borland/Stuart Rds, for example). Longer options include heading along Saint Norbert Rd, and looping round, or taking the cycle path towards Brockley. You can follow cycle routes all the way back round to Forest Hill, it's quite a nice run.

Good luck!

Up Cox's walk, right before the bridge through the woods alongside the golf course and allotments. Out of the gate by the golf club, down to the toll gate, right past the college, cross the south circ by the duck pond, through the village, right through the park out via the gate on Firemen's Alley.

Voila! Lordship Lane and you've only crossed a couple of roads in about three miles.

I used to be able to do that.