Bizarre spooky evil spirits next door last night

dirac

Some light entertainment for your morning scan of the internet:

Last night about 10pm my next door neighbor (who lives in the upstairs section of the house and is rarely in) came home and immediately started screaming at the top of her voice something along the lines of:

"I ward you of evil spirit

leave this place" (x3)

[brief pause]

"Holy Spirit" (x3 sung in fast triplets)

[brief pause]

"Holy Spirit" (x3 sung in fast triplets)

and then start all over again.

This was while she was jumping up and down and running all over the flat until 2am. Then the TV came on full blast and was still on when I left for work this morning.

I was so concerned about these evil spirits I stayed awake most of the night to make sure they didn't get me too and thankfully made it unscathed...I think the mantra worked so I'll go thank her if I bump into her.

In full honesty it was maddening cos her living room is right next to our bedroom so we had front row/bed seats to the whole performance; and always do when she pulls wack stuff like this. I'm going to be on the coffee hard today!

It's a commonly held belief that spirit is more likely to play up between the witching hour and 4am. Many reports of poltergeist activity have been reported to my spirit church and they provide regular healing to clear off negative spiritual energy.

If you do get a chance to speak to your neighbour feel free to provide her with my contact details on here and I can have a quiet word next time I am down Eltham.

It's not nice having to deal with poltergeist activity.

Louisa.

So in regards to her health: I think she likes a drink, or whatever else may be her substance of choice. The previous tenant was a crack addict and we used to have all manner of crazies there all times of the day screaming up at her window to let them in; in relative terms this is pretty tame. Still sucks having having whether you get to sleep one night in the hands of other people.

Hard to comment without knowing more about the neighbour as cultural or religious factors (ETA: or reaction to prescribed medication, or some kind of traumatic event) could also be behind it (or maybe the place actually is haunted). Perhaps you could knock on her door and say you were really concerned for her last night as she sounded scared and you wonder if there's anything you can do to help? Her response should give you an idea what's going on. If mental health issues ARE involved, she may already be known to MH services and have a care coordinator or crisis team she can contact.

I think it's a real shame that sometimes we must immediately jump to the logical conclusion and doubt a persons sanity, simply because we choose not to believe in something we don't understand. This poor person could be perfectly rational and experiencing some sort of unexplained phenomena, and yet no one wants to help her explore that route without mockery. It's a very sad world we live in.

Louisa.

Ruffler Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Are there any children living at your neighbour's,

> dirac?

No, just a one youngish woman. She's rarely there, sometimes gone for months at a time so never really seen or met her.

If anyone here doubts the existence of spirit, then why don't you test it for yourselves. Sit alone in a dark room with a ouija board, and your finger hovering over the glass or word piece. I guarantee anyone that does this will eventually with patience attract spirit and possibly even communicate. It isn't something I would recommend to people to do, and I certaintly wouldn't touch it after the experiences I've had. But so many doubting Thomas's and nay saying Mary's on this forum that it's the only certain way I can ensure that you'll change your mind.

Louisa.

Saffron Wrote:

> I'll happily do that. No problem whatsoever.

The only problem I'd have is the monumental waste of time...

Louisa Wrote:

> What does 'drop some acid mean'?

LSD... was especially popular "back in the day", I believe..

Louisa Wrote:

> I think it's a real shame that sometimes we must

> immediately jump to the logical conclusion and

> doubt a persons sanity, simply because we choose

> not to believe in something we don't understand.

> This poor person could be perfectly rational and

> experiencing some sort of unexplained phenomena,

> and yet no one wants to help her explore that

> route without mockery. It's a very sad world we

> live in.

>

> Louisa.

Sounds to me that for whatever reason this lady felt the need to do a spiritual cleansing of her home.

I'm with Louisa on this...Why must she be crazy?

If she finds comfort and feels safer doing such rituals where is the harm

NewWave Wrote:

> Louisa Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > I think it's a real shame that sometimes we

> must

> > immediately jump to the logical conclusion and

> > doubt a persons sanity, simply because we

> choose

> > not to believe in something we don't

> understand.

> > This poor person could be perfectly rational

> and

> > experiencing some sort of unexplained

> phenomena,

> > and yet no one wants to help her explore that

> > route without mockery. It's a very sad world we

> > live in.

> >

> > Louisa.

>

> Sounds to me that for whatever reason this lady

> felt the need to do a spiritual cleansing of her

> home.

> I'm with Louisa on this...Why must she be crazy?

> If she finds comfort and feels safer doing such

> rituals where is the harm

It's the TV that would unnerve me.

Not worried with spiritualism - my Mum was into that :)