Now i Know I am not the only single person In ED:)

pato

I always work long hrs over the week end and have never had a chance for 10 yrs to go out on friday or sat eve ..

For some reason I finally had a Saturday off and decided to go out in ED..

I COULD NOT BELIEVE how many girls were out and about in ED and mostly looking very pretty!!

I have been single for a while ..although everybody who knows me seems very surprised as i am about it..and gave up hope being 40+..

Last friday night gave me hope as i saw loooots of very cute ladies looking single so..i am not alone than:)

Are we all on the same boat?? it seems very difficult to get in touch with girls here in ED..But than if You are single as i am...how do we get in touch???

I promise I saw lots of big tables women only or table for 3/4 girls only..

but what do i do?? can go there and say i wanna have a chat with all girls at the table...can i ?/?

Think if i did it they ll think I am mad or something but than i am sure if i was on the internet they will swap pics info etc without even knowing me..

it s a strange world..

Grab a tray off the bar, pick up some emptys from the other tables then approach their table, make light conversation with them , a little flirting then if all goes well confess you aren't a barman, sit down and carry on the conversation

If all else fails you can always take their order and go to the bar knowing what they all drink for next time you meet them.

Be brave dear heart

Sorry to burst your (spunk) bubble, Pato, but it was lesbian night.

Man up a bit and im sure you'll pull soon.

pato Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> :) :) where were you?..so i know where i don t

> need to go from the tone of your question:)

> I went at the actress..french wine place on

> Lordship lane and bellenden rd

Basically mate it's like this, you're coming across a bit obsessed with the getting a girlfriend thing and if you really are it'll do you no favours if you do meet someone because you're hanging a lot on it and that's heavy on Day1 for even the most hard-core.

So go out, and do whatever you do, the things that get you going and, unless you're into all-male train spotting or something, you'll meet someone / many people and everything will just check out.

That's basically how it's going to go down.

Thanx for replying

as usual few of you did cross the line (grok you sound pretty much like an idiot; hope you are some teenager and generally i believe there is always hope..good luck) and mostly I don t think, but might be proven wrong, You understand difference between some "light" talking and reality..! I understand though I could come across obsessed and desperate on a chat, without getting the tone of it etc but I can guarantee it s not that way and I believe You won t even need to meet me to understand it: I believe just looking in each other eyes for a sec will do

I did live most of my time in London in Angel, moved here in ED roughly 2 years ago and like it very much

My friends mostly live that side of the city so i travel regularly to them.

I genuinely believe (but it s just my theory and keep in mind we are in "the lounge" section) women in ED are in some ways different than women i still meet in Angel/islington area where I use to live.

My theory says many stupid/funny things about women in ED that will take ages to explain here but, once, in a pub with some friends near arsenal after a few drinks (very few as i m not much of a drinker) my theory came across just PERFECT!!!

It was a fun night that will stay with us for a while and still these days they ask me to talk about it again and do the show for them again. furthermore i can get very passionate already after the first drink :) and I could also be fun on a good day..

Anyway if i have to say in one sentence my theory says that women in ED aren t flirty at all ..and probably i should have started a thread with this title: "Women in ED aren t flirty at all"

I know..it would have been more fun. next time perhaps

It takes very often two or more to have fun..

PROMISE IF ANY my next thread will be that one!!!!

Also I think KidKruger is spot on; there is a sense of frustration there but mainly cause although everybody says I can be very flirty I seriously have hardly talked to a woman in my 2 years in ED ...but like everybody else I have a life outside ED and it is an happy one...it s just, from that point of view doesn t work for me here in Ed and i find it both very funny and frustrating

Said that after my usual 14 hr shift on saturday hope you are all out having fun and flirting :)..

..including Grok, Natty and Elphinstone 's Army (EA no nice to take the piss when the other is weaker than You if you see what i mean..it s pretty much as classy as Grok writing)

HAve a nIceeee Sat Eveeee!!:) and watch out for my next thread: "women in Ed aren t flirty at all" live soon!!

PS no offence intended for women in ED just having a laugh ..peace and love

Tips for Pato:

Buy English phrase book-may improve comms with ED UK ladeez

Pull a north london bird-easier as you say

Go to one of the many themed ED dating nights - board game night/curry club/ED Drinks/book clubs etc etd

Pull a bird at work-youll have things in common and will make your shift go quicker.

Good luck, and remember what all work and no play did to Jack.

You must confuse me with someone else charliebubs..

I have never been to a single event in ED or ...anywhere else really

I met only one woman since i live In ED and it was through this website , we had drink at the actress ...we probably talking 2/3 years ago..and that was it.

Once again i have never been to a single event and never met anyone a part from that girl (YOU?) for a drink..

...I m therefore confused ...

I think You got me confused with another man....

pato Wrote:

> You must confuse me with someone else

> charliebubs..

> I have never been to a single event in ED or

> ...anywhere else really

> I met only one woman since i live In ED and it was

> through this website , we had drink at the actress

> ...we probably talking 2/3 years ago..and that was

> it.

> Once again i have never been to a single event and

> never met anyone a part from that girl (YOU?) for

> a drink..

> ...I m therefore confused ...

> I think You got me confused with another man....

I have!!! Apologies. I've just checked & the person I was thinking of is 'Paco' - not you. Sorry!!

:)

charliebubs Wrote:

> pato Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > ...I m therefore confused ...

> > I think You got me confused with another

> man....

>

>

>

> I have!!! Apologies. I've just checked & the

> person I was thinking of is 'Paco' - not you.

> Sorry!!

>

> :)

Obviously made a memorable impression then

Yeah obviously he made an impact..

Anyway i ll be happy to take Charliebubs and grok for a drink sometime so that Grok can enlighten me with his successful life as a single in london and charliebubs can distract me from the rubbish grok is talking about...

it might well work..

pato Wrote:

> Yeah obviously he made an impact..

> Anyway i ll be happy to take Charliebubs and grok

> for a drink sometime so that Grok can enlighten me

> with his successful life as a single in london and

> charliebubs can distract me from the rubbish grok

> is talking about...

> it might well work..

Dream team!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, Pato, CB is a good looking blonde, you could do a lot worse. Go for it. Good luck.

Robert Poste's Child Wrote:

> Dear God, Pato, just ask Charliebubs out for a

> drink, man!