Ten million euros of jewellery

TheArtfulDogger

I read the story about kimmy getting robbed this weekend in Paris and whilst the whole thing sounded frightening and I feel sorry for her getting robbed like that, I was shocked that anyone feels the need to travel with that much jewellery like its normal.

I mean yes my diamond dog collar is worth all of ?10 quid from poundland but who on earth needs that much (or can afford that much)

Guess I need to give up lounging on the sofa and become a reality tv star now 😳

Salsaboy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Kanye announces recently he has money problems.

> Kim goes on holiday with millions worth of

> presumably insured jewelry. And the rest is

> history......

My thoughts exactly, well, almost.

Media setup if you ask me. No security? No guards? I don't believe its real at all.

Kris Kardashian is a ruthless media savvy money grabber and if she can use her children as a tool to make more money, she will.

Jeremy Wrote:

> It does seem incredible that someone who earns

> millions a year can get into such debt. I guess

> the only explanation must be that he is a complete

> @#$%& idiot.

The finer points of the fiscal machinations of Kanye West inc and understanding of 'debt' are - sadly - beyond the wit of Kanye West.

But then he's not an accountant - and he never did know when to keep his mouth shut, so no surprises there really.

If you had TEN MILLION Euros worth of jewellery with you in an apartment on holiday why would you not hire 2x professional security guards for a total of a grand for the 3x days you're there ?

That's one ten thousandth of the value of the jewellery. Seems almost negligent..

*Reminder to look-up why exactly Kanye West is a 'thing' and what kind of people actually follow him*

Salsaboy Wrote:

> Kanye announces recently he has money problems.

> Kim goes on holiday with millions worth of

> presumably insured jewelry. And the rest is

> history......

The conspiracy theories are out in work too :)

Of course it would and its possible for rich people to sell valuable assets discretely.

I don't watch the Kardashian clan but given that there is an official police investigation and there appears to be absolutely no indication from the French this looks anything but legitimate, I think the conspiracy theories are both silly and in poor taste.