Is it ok to wear cordrouy jeans?

Bob Buzzard

Bob Buzzard Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I want to get some blue corduroy jeans but my wife says they're not very cool - I disagree as I think

> they're quite hip, so I might get them still anyway. What would others do? I generally like to

> be on trend.

Grow a stupid looking beard, add some red braces and some NHS style glasses and I think you'll be welcome with open arms up Islington way.

This season is all about old skool, hard-wearing denim. Out with the stretch Lycra mix, in with the chafed thighs.

Take your wife down Memory Lane by making it double denim, with authentic vintage touches such as Converse hi-tops and Sony foamy headphones secured by an uncomfortable thin strip of steel.

Cords are already back in the Geography Teacher style camp I'm afraid. Only wear them if you really can't afford a vasectomy.

Hope that helps.

uncleglen Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Just make sure you wear a tweed jacket with

> leather elbow patches...

And don't forget your pipe and the inane ability to talk randomly about nuclear fission being the saviour of humanity and solving the global energy crisis ...

Get a grip Bob and don't be dictated to by the chain stores, be your own man just like your mother was 😳