Unwanted winter coats for charity 7-9 November

ed_pete

A company called safe store is working with wrap up London and say "Coats can also be dropped off at our Clapham, Pentonville and Notting Hill Safestores until the 18th of November 2016. Our stores are typically open 8 am- 6pm Monday through Saturday with the exception of Thursdays when we are open later till 8pm AND ON Sundays from 10am - 4pm".

I understand men's coats and jackets are especially needed.

My husband is at London Bridge station with 2 coats and can't find the drop off! It would be so helpful if the information online could be a bit more specific re. the location of the collection points. London Bridge station is quite a big place. I can't find a phone number for the organisation either. Now he's got to carry round two heavy men's coats all day.

Tomskip, the Liverpool Street one is at the Broadgate Circle end of the arcade next to Monsoon, if that's of any use to you. I had a little difficulty finding it myself this morning, it was just two people in t-shirts, not a lot of signage. There are some email addresses from the link posted by POUS, but I can't find anything on Twitter or similar.