Looking for Rent - Help and advice needed

SebastianBastekInt.

Hi everyone,

My name is Sebastian, with my fiancee we are looking for a property to rent in SE area. We came to the UK few months ago from Poland. Both of us are working, and I have my own small building business. We would like to find a property to rent (small flat, or a house we could share with another couple would be perfect). As we are here only few months, it is impossible to rent anything through property agent.

We are very honest, reliable, and nice couple that just looking for quiet place to relax after work.

It is early stages for us here, in Britain, and we can?t afford very expensive place. The place does not have to be perfect, and we are happy to help with renovation / decoration if the cost of rent is competitive.

We have references from my previous clients (happy to provide those on request), but not landlord as we were living with friends.

Please, do not hesitate to get in touch if you have a property for rent, or know anyone who may be interested.

If you would like to know a bit more about what I do, here is the link to my website:

www.bastekinteriors.co.uk

M: 07947751333

@: [email protected]

Any help much appreciated,

Archived