Help Needed! Are you a union Rep and available locally tomorrow night 7pm?

village people

My friend is in desperate need of union representation tomorrow evening 7pm at a local establishment. She is not a member but is prepared to join as will other colleagues who have been unfairly treated. The establishment have made serious allegations and have not followed ACAS guidelines.

It would be appreciated if you could only comment on this thread if you are able to help of offer advice.

Thanks in advance.

PM me - I may be able to help but wont know until I know more. Churlish to say but trade unions are members' organisations negotiating collectively whilst supporting the individual. Not some evil empire. Anyway PM me if you don'd mind and the least I can do if offer an opinion - clearly in private

Union membership is not for just when you're in trouble! If this 'friend' of yours was an existing member she would have access to a rep. To avoid being used, there is a qualifying period before representation can take place, and existing issues will not be dealt with to avoid the 'join when in trouble, leave when not' crappy member that no one wants.

• 2 weeks later...