Southwark housing contacts

notagain

I have an issue caused by my upstairs neighbours, who are council tenants, that I've been told to discuss with the area residents officer (I'm also a council leaseholder, and homeowner services told me to speak to the residents officers). However, the two people who's name and numbers I have are impossible to get hold of, and the Southwark website is next to useless for finding telephone numbers or any other contact details!

Does anyone have a central number for the residents services team that I could try? Or any other suggestions of who to speak to and how to get hold of them? I'm reaching the end of my tether so any suggestions or contact details will be much appreciated. (I'm already contemplating trying the local councillors if I don't succeed with reaching residents services soon.)

If you prefer, please send any names and contact phone numbers by PM. Many thanks.

With all the voluntary redundancies in Southwark, a large number of staff have left and many departments are going through a reorganisation.

In order to find the correct RO and their manager - you will need to give your street/estate etc. There is no central office but the switchboard may be able to help. All the Southwark RO have both mobiles and landlines.

I do know a couple of ED ROs as I dealt with them professionally before I retired.

Do you have a Residents' Association covering your area>