Permissible EDF 'Bad Words'

Seabag

Certain words are NOT acceptable on the forum, cunt and fuck are prime examples

This has led to the creation of alternative 'Bad Words' and it's a joy to behold

'Twunt' is new to the list

C-nut

Fooker

All these add spice when used with a light hand. With that in mind, I'd like to compile a compendium of alternatives , to be used creatively in the rough and tumble of the Forum.

However, I'm not advocating the use (however creative) of nasty, sexist, racist words, or any other ists and isms for that matter.

Please feel free to add one or two of your own to the list.

Thank you

Seeing as blow-in has been banned, I've found myself struggling to describe some members of our community based on their social class or food/shop preferences, with a single word or phrase. I often now say "Guardianista", or "look at me" to refer to this sub section of people lurking around ED.

Louisa.

I concede that one to you red devil it was indeed you who gifted me this new and exciting phrase. Despite the ban on blow-in, I managed to adapt "look at me" and so far it's worked relatively OK. Although I fear it's time over, and potentially could be added to the EDF bin of offence.

Louisa.

???? Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> i don't bother with Libtard but as a true liberal

> I have always used 'liberal' for the deeply

> illiberal morally certain inflexibly minded :)

Hmm. As a true liberal I always get annoyed when people misuse the term to mean 'illiberal lefty'. I blame the Americans.

Anyway, 'twunt' isn't a new creation. It's been around for at least a couple of decades.