What's your Uber rating?

miga

That's the thing, I must be now up to hundreds of rides, so it's not like a single aberration, but rather a persistent view. Maybe I've just got an off-putting personality, I was looking for some sucvour, none to be founf.

I'm on 4.77... I guess if you load/unload lots of stuff, aren't ready to go on time, etc then they might mark you down. I imagine a tip will get you 5*.

On the subject of tipping - I do usually leave a tip (as long as it's not a "surge" fare), as the drivers really don't earn much. I know Uber is a bit controversial for a whole load of reasons, but it's just so damn convenient! And actually a real life-saver over the past year with the constant rail strikes. Leaving a couple of quid extra eases my conscience a bit.

It's like eBay - the more feedback you get, the less likely it is to be 100% - because there are always some people who will complain.

So there's always going to be a few drivers who will rate you less than 5*

To get a rate of 4.6 could mean 60% 5* and 40% 4*. There are many permutations, try here: https://www.ait-pro.com/aitpro-blog/tools/star-rating-calculator.php

DovertheRoad Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I wouldn't know Titch....but I believe it might

> just be: Menu > Help > Account and Payment >

> Account Settings and Ratings > I'd like to know my

> rating on the mobile app.

Thanks, that's it!

I do tip. I guess that's why.

titch juicy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> DovertheRoad Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > I wouldn't know Titch....but I believe it might

> > just be: Menu > Help > Account and Payment >

> > Account Settings and Ratings > I'd like to know

> my

> > rating on the mobile app.

>

>

> Thanks, that's it!

>

> 4.96

>

> I do tip. I guess that's why.

Clocking high there bruv. Big score. I don't tip as most drivers don't expect it. Exceptions are where they go out the way / beyond the call.

Uber app > help > account and payments > account seetings and ratings > I'd like to know my rating

Mines 4.71. Do you think they charge more based on ratings? I've just thought about this. I changed my name months ago on it so I couldn't be tracked via Facebook and other social media.

I never tip - I hadn't even considered it in an Uber until this thread, which is odd given that I invariably tip in black and mini cabs. I can't say I always have a chat with the guys, but I don't remember being impolite.

Maybe the drivers are more forthright in their feedback, the fact that these days you're asked "what went wrong?" if you give less than 5 to the driver makes me think that the ratings on the two sides are asymmetrical.

Yes, it is all a bit Black Mirror.