Attack on Parliament

adonirum

rahrahrah Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Oh FFS - Katie Hopkins mouthing off on the Fox

> news too, doing the extremist's job for them.

Yep, she had an article in the Mail this morning saying that the real war is between liberal London and the patriotic rest of England. That this attack is only to be expected in "a city with a Muslim mayor whose greatest validation is his father's job." Oh and in some amorphous way the Home Office and the BBC are to blame as well.

Worth remembering that when Jo Cox was killed by a rightwing nutter with views perilously close to those espoused by Hopkins all she could do was accuse "liberals" of "milking it" for propaganda. Hopkins is lower than a snake's armpit.

rahrahrah Wrote:

> I see that Farage has already been all over US TV

> saying that's its't he result of uncontrolled

> immigration. Hasn't wasted a second in exploiting

> a tragedy, the odious little sh*t.

Yet I guess from police comments this morning the guy

was British born (or at least here a long time)

It seems a real shame that whenever something horrible happens as a result of mindless radicalised ignorance, so called 'educated' people have to come out and spout a lot of inflammatory nonsense, and more worryingly they're given a platform for doing so. These horrible events are happening daily around the world, but often we only hear about them when news agencies see fit to report on them. Being so close to home makes you realise how such events are never far away, and the only way to deal with them effectively is to not give any terrorist or other vile scum who promote them any sort of platform.

Louisa.

rahrahrah Wrote:

> I see that Farage has already been all over US TV

> saying that's its't he result of uncontrolled

> immigration. Hasn't wasted a second in exploiting

> a tragedy, the odious little sh*t.

Have to admit to having had a sneaky regard for Farage at times, but, let's not mince our words, this really shows him to be a complete idiotic c**t.

Otta Wrote:

> And he was British born. Just like the terrorist

> that actually managed to kill an MP (Jo Cox) last

> year. Absolutely no difference between the two.

I absolutely agree with you. But the lone nutter story is adapted by both left and right when it suits them and dropped when it doesn't, as Wednesday's attack and Jo Cox's murder show.

???? Wrote:

> Otta Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > And he was British born. Just like the

> terrorist

> > that actually managed to kill an MP (Jo Cox)

> last

> > year. Absolutely no difference between the two.

>

>

> I absolutely agree with you. But the lone nutter

> story is adapted by both left and right when it

> suits them and dropped when it doesn't, as

> Wednesday's attack and Jo Cox's murder show.

Agreed - but it's worth remembering that most Islamic extremism is lone nutters or at best a small group of nutters, even in Syria etc ISIS is a minority group ruling through fear and violence...I've been quoting a lot recently comedian Adam Hill's statement: "Listen, there are 1.3 billion Muslims in the world. If they all wanted us dead, we'd be dead."