"The Nightly Show"

lavender27

his pumpkin soup on the Royal Hospital Road was to die for: an epiphany. and there was more to come.

very nearly broke my credit card though (sure, I was out to impress).

if he can make pumpkin soup he must be able to host a tv show. or so it was thought.

Utterley rotten 'show', any little bit I've seen of it.

And it's ALWAYS been little bits because the thing was/is (Oh crap don't tell me it's going to c*ntinue) dreary, desperate 'n' dismal at best.

At worst*, just 'cause it's the worsest thing on the television compared to, say 'Walker Texas Ranger' which is a sensible and far more intelligent choice by comparison,then I suppose I'll let it lie.

*Could only be worst, worser, if Huw Edwards(Hell's f*****g teeth) decided to tip up, pissed on strong European lager and cheap wine and started opinionating all 'round the gaff.

That'd be abysmal, yes it would.

I can't wait to watch it now, but I used to read the National Enquirer as my guilty pleasure

I stopped years ago, much like all the other bad stuff. But Gordon could be my new crossover gateway drug.

Do you sniff or smoke him?

hummm Tuesday, score out of 10 - 3/10, still crap Gordon but better than yesterday. It's mostly about him and his obsession. He wants people to send pictures of their cooking, best one he'll get on show on Friday to cook it. I've just made a cauliflower cheese, it looks like slop, ha , 3/10 for me. Stick to nightmares Gord'n.