Pig peeing in the street

picknmix

I can't help not to post this. And I hope this man is a member of EDF and be able to read this and realize his indecency and shamelessness. What a very rude man to stop and relieve himself on the corner of our wall. I was just parked at the time with my 2 little daughters who actually saw him stop and pee ( he probably drank a whole liter of IRN BRU by the looks of it !). He seems to be enjoying it while his headphones were buzzing away! I called his attention to what he has done and he just continued doing his business in front of my children. Instead of apologising for peeing next to the entrance of my home - he spat and said I should chill ! I lost it ! What a pig ! I had to pick up my children to tip toe to get across the pool of his piss !

I hope that one day - when you do this again , yes YOU ! I remember you very well - I am ready with a video and I will make sure to give it to the police ! Then maybe you can tell them to chill.

That's disturbing on several levels, and it sounds like an upsetting and intimidating experience for you. If you've got a description perhaps you should report it?

I recently caught a man doing that in the alley next to my place mid-afternoon with small children nearby and only later found out he was a neighbour, which made me realise it might have been more than just biological need. If I catch him again I'm definitely going to let the police know.

The trouble is, locally where are the nearest public conveniences? So many have been removed over the years that we now have to rely on large parks and supermarkets for the use of these essential services. Not in any way excusing this man's very publicly indecent display, but interesting topic nontheless.

Louisa.

The point of not having public toilets as Louisa has mentioned is true but I guess the OP was mostly upset that the person was arrogant and shameless in front of 2 little girls. And not only that - he did it basically at her doorstep ! I would have probably screamed abuse at him too.

red devil Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Is anyone else disappointed that it wasn't an

> actual pig peeing in the street?...:)

Yes, I'm so sorry, I'm having to contain my laughter at your comment. I am disappointed also.

KidKruger Wrote:

> It's shite behaviour peeing in the street,

> certainly bad manners, should try harder to find

> somewhere less public to go.

> Are the above posts which mention children

> insinuating the pisser in each case had a sexual

> motive toward children ?

In the case of my neighbour, yes, I did wonder if that was what was going on as he was only a few yards away from his own bathroom and if that was too much trouble he could have gone more discreetly in his own back garden or the alley that run behind all our flats rather than publicly where small children were playing.

I would contact the non-urgent number and report it - possible public order offence given that he continued in front of you and your children even after becoming aware of your presence, particularly if anything was visible.

> KidKruger Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > I

> > Are the above posts which mention children

> > insinuating the pisser in each case had a

> sexual motive toward children ?

>

No, not insinuating that at all. Children are considered vulnerable; the younger they are, the more vulnerable they are. I would not be best pleased to be confronted with the sight of someone urinating in the street against my garden wall. If I had children with me I'd be furious and concerned for their welfare. He was an ignorant, badly behaved boer.

Robert Poste's Child Wrote:

> KidKruger Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > It's shite behaviour peeing in the street,

> > certainly bad manners, should try harder to

> find

> > somewhere less public to go.

> > Are the above posts which mention children

> > insinuating the pisser in each case had a

> sexual

> > motive toward children ?

>

> In the case of my neighbour, yes, I did wonder if

> that was what was going on as he was only a few

> yards away from his own bathroom and if that was

> too much trouble he could have gone more

> discreetly in his own back garden or the alley

> that run behind all our flats rather than publicly

> where small children were playing.

That is very odd and I think you should definitely report it.

Next time there might not be another adult there.

Hmmm...

I'm not sure if I saw a bloke pissing against a wall I'd make the call that he's minded on interfering with children (that would be a strategy surely destined to fail, and publicly), obviously his having a pee could be better placed / timed though, but the kids could have unintentionally moved their play nearer him without either party realising, as opposed to him just choosing to pee right by some kids.

Also, if a woman had been having a pee would people automatically think she may be minded to interfere with any children nearby in same situation, or is that a privilege just for the men ?

Such an insinuation is so severe and the consequences of related accusations so significant. One has to wonder why, if such behaviour was even just suspected, the police were not called immediately. If anyone seriously thought there was even a 10% chance of an adult about to interfere with a child, surely they'd inform police then and there. If not (i.e. not going to happen) why would anyone post to the contrary on a public forum ? Perhaps it's the nature of forums, for example the racist card is used on here frequently.

If I thought an adult was even thinking of interfering with children the police would be called prompto.

Whether a guy is exposing himself as a by-product of peeing is obviously a separate subject, with separate legal consequences.

Let's not confuse the one I mentioned with the OP's experience as she made it clear she wasn't saying that.

In my case the guy was positioned close to the back garden where the children were playing. There were also small children walking close by down the pavement as it was end of the school day. As his own front door is literally 30 feet away there was really no excuse.

KidKruger Wrote:

> Hmmm...

> I'm not sure if I saw a bloke pissing against a

> wall I'd make the call that he's minded on

> interfering with children (that would be a

> strategy surely destined to fail, and publicly),

> obviously his having a pee could be better placed

> / timed though, but the kids could have

> unintentionally moved their play nearer him

> without either party realising, as opposed to him

> just choosing to pee right by some kids.

> Such an insinuation is so severe and the

> consequences of related accusations so

> significant. One has to wonder why, if such

> behaviour was even just suspected, the police were

> not called immediately.

That seems to assume that a person needs to be touched to be interfered with? But, simply exposing oneself inappropriately to children can be deemed a form of abuse.

Also victims of abuse frequently don't immediately report the abuse (or even try to stop it), because they are in a kind of shock. This is a response recognised as 'flight or freeze' (as opposed to 'fight or flight'). This could also apply to adult witnesses of the potential abuse of a child.

I agree that this may not apply to what the OP has described, but could apply to other scenarios as mentioned above.

Also, obviously not every case of someone (man or woman) pissing in public is potential indecency, but pissing on someone's garden wall is, well, taking the piss. And though unfortunately I've seen plenty of blokes pissing in public in London (in broad daylight), I have never seen a woman do this. I think any kind of gender comparison on this topic is going to be skewed.

If I find any adult (man or woman) pissing on my garden wall, I will treat them the same as a stray cat -- cup of cold water in the face.

And one final note... I had a neighbor who actually owned a pig. I never saw him piss anywhere but his own back garden.

It does sound very dodgy I agree, but bear in mind there might be a medical cause: a friend had prostate cancer which left him unable to leave the house as he got to a stage where the desire to relive himself would be followed literally a second later by the act. Fortunately all cured now. May well not be the case in a majority of instances but just one to bear in mind.

Robert Poste's Child Wrote:

> That happens to women too, rendel, either through

> childbirth or later in life, but, as Saffron said,

> it doesn't often translate into women dropping

> their pants and squatting in the street.

I know, and in 99% of cases I'm sure it's just men who've had a few too many and/or have filthy manners! Of course it might help sufferers (and beer drinkers!) if all public conveniences hadn't been closed, but that's a whole other discussion...

Likewise. Long felt a condition of a pub licence should be that the lavatories are free to use for the public - Richmond council, I think, had quite a successful "community toilet" scheme encouraging businesses to allow the public to use their facilities free of charge - a good idea.

Having a friend who has bladder trouble ( medics are still working on the cause) the desire to suddenly urinate made him housebound and depressed for a number of weeks as he needed to visit the loo several times during the day.

Many of our more mature men have bladder problems and with the lack of public loos especially in LL and no where after around 11 pm at night, they resort to peeing up a tree or wall. Obviously they need to do this discretely and not places where children are likely to be. Many years ago there was a campaign by local residents to have a public loo in North Cross Road (by the electricity sub station) and also on Goose Green - but it came to nothing. Whilst you can nip into a pub to use the loo, you cannot do this with cafes/restaurants as for customers only. Those parents with young children know hoe frustrating this can be.