Grave error of judgment (Roony )

malumbu

Roony apologies for his error of judgement driving after about 8 pints. An error of judgment would be driving after that second or third pint.

Interesting to hear any other exzmples on when error of judgement has been used as an excuse/cover up for wreckless behaviour.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/18/wayne-rooney-due-court-face-drink-driving-charge-2am-arrest/

I meant Rooney of course. Head all blocked up with cold, that is certainly affecting my judgement (or judgement - North American and legal term).

That said I would have been happier if he had said I am a completed and utter stupid twot and will do something with drink drive charities to deter others from doing similar. Perhaps he as said that.

Being able to judge whether or not you are able to drive after 8 pints would be compromised.In fact people behave wrecklessly when drunk- the funniest are the ones that insist they are NOT drunk when they obviously have rubber legs and their speech is slurred. And the ones that argue with the cops or nurses in the A and E- a floor show in itself