Meetup

DavidAB

• 2 weeks later...

I guess noboby interesting.

I thought plenty of ladies and guys are single (men/women) in Dulwich area who are willing to join a small group and get tp know each other. But, it seems that beside a couple of men no othet wants to join l.

David

DavidAB Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I guess noboby interesting.

> I thought plenty of ladies and guys are single

> (men/women) in Dulwich area who are willing to

> join a small group and get tp know each other.

> But, it seems that beside a couple of men no othet

> wants to join l.

> David

There's a board game group that meet in the Cherry Tree pub?

DavidAB Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I guess noboby interesting.

> I thought plenty of ladies and guys are single

> (men/women) in Dulwich area who are willing to

> join a small group and get tp know each other.

> But, it seems that beside a couple of men no othet

> wants to join l.

> David

I live in ED since 2013, love it in here. Always lived in north west london before but nowadays i prefer it here.

nowhere is perfect of course and there is a downside also in ED: it s nearly impossible to meet single..or at least i find it very very difficult and ...never thought so in west london..

If it ever happens to You to see a woman walking around ED without buggy surely You ll notice an engagement ring on her finger. If You see a woman without buggy or ring... than it means you are in the local gym!..Normally they leave buggies at receptions and rings at home or in their bags...just no practical for exercising!

But no worries!! even there You won t be able to talk or meet anyone! They all wearing a solid headset to tell You not to talk to them...

Do as i do: I bought a buggy from charity shop....( v pretty by the way also price very reasonable for what normally will cost you brand new) and i go around with it at all times (at pubs, bars, supermarket,cinema, at local park etc etc) not to feel different..

..just empty buggy with couple of fancy blankets. You ll find it very practical to put your shopping or just house keys, bags, extra jacket or whatever you might need while outside..

Also, if you are not young anymore, you can use it as a walking frame or just to get used to the idea of it when you get older!

When I go gym It s even less effort! everybody has headset so you don t need to worry at all. they not even looking at You! Do as i do: keep exercising and if and when You resting just pretend to use your mobile phone to avoid eye contact

I didn t meet any woman in ED but i got very fit. I guess it helps also my self-confidence as when i go peckham london bridge or nw london to see some friends i get to know even more women than before..

In order to meet single in ED You only need to have a solid travel card and time to travel....:):):)

Hi hi

That was very nice, guess the women using the same method of carrying buggies to push single man away. Ironically, haven't heard any baby crying a lot.

I wss trying to help a woman mid thirty to use the machine, after I told her about hiw ti use it, she said thans and put her Boss headphone on. I saw her again witj different colors of dress and matching headset a few days later. Hi, I said to her, only a head movement was her respond to me. Since that I never said anything.

Christmas gift for myself is a buggy and a little baby doll l, he he