Nigel Farage

nxjen

uncleglen Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Oh dear- Mr D Whitely should find something better

> to occupy his time with- although if that is his

> photo then he obviously HASN'T got anything better

> to occupy his time with!

Oh dear - have you not worked out that Nigel Farage is a lying, bigoted, self-serving manipulator? Have you not worked out that he actually embraces the type of hate which you profess to detest?

Cognitive dissonance can be SUCH a cross to bear, can't it? You poor thing...

JoeLeg Wrote:

> uncleglen Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Oh dear- Mr D Whitely should find something

> better

> > to occupy his time with- although if that is

> his

> > photo then he obviously HASN'T got anything

> better

> > to occupy his time with!

>

>

> Oh dear - have you not worked out that Nigel

> Farage is a lying, bigoted, self-serving

> manipulator? Have you not worked out that he

> actually embraces the type of hate which you

> profess to detest?

>

> Cognitive dissonance can be SUCH a cross to bear,

> can't it? You poor thing...

Here we go again the politics of envy- ALL politicians are self-serving - although Mr Farage made good before he went into politics...Mr Farage is to be commended for actually speaking the TRUTH about what is going on and even your precious Remaniac MPs were rebuked for threats made to other MPs...but then after reading all the libtard rants on here it does not surprise me.

When you have got your heads out of Corbyn's backside you too may listen and find out what is REALLY going on.

uncleglen Wrote:

> JoeLeg Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

>

> Here we go again the politics of envy- ALL

> politicians are self-serving -

Indeed, but you condemn those who disagree with you as selfish and excuse those like Farage. You're a hypocrite.

although Mr Farage

> made good before he went into politics...Mr Farage

> is to be commended for actually speaking the TRUTH

> about what is going on

The truth?! Ah hahaha haaaa! He's on record as making political hay out of JocCox's murder, is reviled by most Leave politicians, happily spouted nonsense about ?350 million for the NHS and then THE DAY AFTER the vote went back on it, told people the Turkish were coming when any cursory investigation shows hat to be a lie, and told everyone that if it 52% in favour of Remain then it was "not over", yet somehow doesn't think the same applies the other way.

even your precious

> Remaniac MPs were rebuked for threats made to

> other MPs...

Link please. Plus when the Daily Mail calls judges and elected officials traitors I feel your side has precious little high ground to stand on.

but then after reading all the libtard

> rants on here

Ah, childish insults. Not particularly well done either, 2/10, try harder if you want to get me annoyed. Mostly I just laugh at you these days.

it does not surprise me.

Of course not, you seek confirmation bias everywhere.

> When you have got your heads out of Corbyn's

> backside you too may listen and find out what is

> REALLY going on.

And what is that exactly? Do tell, I'm agog to hear what such a denizen of education can teach us. Though given that you claim to only read Private Eye I suspect you to be one of those who just makes it up in his own head, without distracting himself with facts or dissenting opinion.